New Numa New Numa

At first...

It was like... "Another one... and weird at that." But then the 45k cash prize, ha... well anyway, Let the games begin.

Warriors of Aidoios - P1 Warriors of Aidoios - P1

Nice idea...

But I guess it was pretty hard to pull off. The action was too slow, hence why you added in choppy frames per second to make it faster, but if you could try to improve on the stunts, to make it more "live-action" then it'd be great... and without the chopped frames.

Malcolm Porter Malcolm Porter

Ehhh

How did anyone not notice that it was just like Stewie doing retarded things like on Family Guy? He talks just like that, he even puts in stupid stuff like "PWA! I'm joking, I'm joking" etc... It was pretty boring cause it was just the same as watching a really cheesy part of the show. But anyway... It was short and didn't really explain much of the situation and besides that fact...
All of the scenes were in one place and never really moved. :(
Action plz.

Viano Viano

Hey guys

You guys gotta open your eyes a bit. This is basically the same lost love story accompanied by music, which in my opinion, after some couple times of playing, sucks. You just gotta wake up and smell the shit. This is a poor flash accompanied by great ambience which creates the feeling of an amazing piece of work. The stupid creator probably can't even play this song, even though it's one of the easiest crap you can play, while learning to play the violin.

Rebecca Rebecca

Yay!

It was crude, so it wasnt that perfect. And, yeah, I didn't really get the humor in that part. Maybe its cause... well... I havent heard anything before about "Did you put it in her ass last night?" Maybe it's from a movie..joke..something..right. The graphics were good, not the most perfect [OMG DAMN YOU 3D] but.... yeah.

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

Lmfao that was funny.. a great movie.

Not to mention clicking ganny a few times when a poorly drawned link and zelda scene comes up.. LMFAO i found chocolate! keep up the good work.

Virtual Fighting Virtual Fighting

Great

Its super cool, the way u have everything, and lol the super saiyan guy... (No i just say ss guy because he looks like it ) The eggs pretty visible. I was like omg. like the other guy, so where is it. then i looked around and it was up there. lol hacking in progress, to be continued...

Maverick22 responds:

I didn't want to hide the egg so I put it in plain view and its pretty colorful so.. I dont know what happened.
thanks for watching

X x X x

Lol

That was pretty funny. I think it was kinda good even tho it really sucked and was weird. Its probably gonna get blammed anyways

clock killaz!! clock killaz!!

Hmm

Well some of the clocks are good, and its not like they all submit FUCKED UP SUBMISSIONS (mind my FUCKIN' french.) Some of them really help and are nice. Plus this was poorly done. Style=0 Not a very new thing to come by, Violence=10, yes it was full of violence i suppose. Sound=5 the music was um... ok? Graphics=3, ur graphics seriously sucked. No interactivity (Or maybe there was a play button. oh well)

Resident Koopa: Bowser Resident Koopa: Bowser

Lol i havent finished it but... I like it

Its a good movie, good use of sprites, its amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus when she got the shotgun and she killed both of them im like sweet! then she goes sweet! lmao